Saturday, April 1, 2017

i hate Victorias Secret

Not to dis on the quality or anything but I fucking hate shopping at Vickys. I think its more the staff than anything else. Most of them drive me insane. Today I had to bring back 3 bras that are too big for me. the bitch that measured me last month made me spread my arms out like i was flying and that expands the ribcage which gave me a larger measurement than i actually am. So i went in without tags or receipts and said i need to do an even exchange and the girl was like "no problem." so offi go to look for the 34C instead of the 36 i was returning. Then a second girl comes up to me and grills me about whether or not i had the tags or receipt. why she didnt just talk to Blondie behind the counter idk. she asks me if i have my credit card i used for the original purchase and then proceeds to tell me "its up to the stores discression on whether or not to accept returns without tags and receipt." it was then a fire burned in my gut and i nearly punched her. i live so far from a freaking mall and have been wearing a sports bra for two weeks because their MORON measured me wrong and she was about to tell me that i wasnt going to be able to make the exchange. shit just got real. so i made sure to tell her that this WAS going to happen and continued DIGGING through the shit piles of undergrungies and bras they have in drawers to find what I wanted. so then I finally get in line and finally get to the counter and see that my credit card was just sitting there chillin. anyone could have grabbed it! I was pissed. blahblahblah i did the transaction and the cashier was equally high and mighty and bitchy and i left.

on another note, I am going to run my first marathon this October! it may be my last and thats fine but here goes nothing!! Flight and hotel are booked and Marine Corps Marathon here I come. Prayers for a healthy training year. and who knows maybe I'll do another one next year...but lets just see if i want to spoon out my eyeballs after this is all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment