Sunday, April 2, 2017

The People of Walmart are GOOD

I mean this sincerely. I really do. Today i left my purse in the cart in the cart corrals. I put my bags in the car, the kids got buckled in, pushed the cart to the corral, ans got in my car ans drove home. I was there for about a half hour and got dressed for a run. Went down to the car to get my phone and it was gone. Ran back to the house retraced my steps and ran out to the car ans TORE THAT SHIT APART. THERE WAS NO FUCKING WAY I LEFT MY PURSE IN THE CART IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GODDAMM WALMART PARKING LOT!!!! Well i did. And when i realized that was in fact true the tears 😭 came. I was on the brink of tears all day anyway with Bill being super moody and being hard to handle, finding out my father in law needs BRAIN SURGERY, the whole situation with my parents, and now THIS.

I prayed that there are good people in this world. I prayed hard. I was crying so hard by this point i could barely see to call Walmart. But i did manage and THANK THE GOOD LORD for the good people in the parking lot today who saw my purse and turned it in to Customer Service. I was crying to the lady on the phone and still couldn't get my act together so Billy had to drive my sniveling ass back to Walmart to get my purse. Everything was in it. Even the 4 dollars in the wallet.

Thank you GOOD People of Walmart. Yow may carry on with your jammy pants forever more....and i will not judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment